Saturday 28 March 2009

Barrowman to release Second Autobiography

This Autumn will see the release of John Barrowman’s second autobiography, it has been confirmed.

Publisher Michael O’Mara Books will be releasing the book, which is called I Am What I Am, later this year, and like his first autobiography, Anything Goes, which was released last year, John will be writing the second volume with his sister, Carole E. Barrowman.

The book will be released on 1st October 2009, and will offer fans with a more “in-depth exploration of John - his thoughts, opinions and experiences” and will “focus on his achievements over the past couple of years”.

“I’m absolutely thrilled to be working with John and Carole Barrowman again,” said Kate Gribble, commissioning editor. “I Am What I Am promises to be just as entertaining, heartfelt and revelatory as Anything Goes - if not more so - and John’s many fans can look forward to a very funny, very honest and very intimate treat.”

No comments: