Sunday 19 April 2009

Smith Wants Jack

Matt Smith has revealed that he hopes his Doctor will cross paths with Jack Harkness in Series 5.

The actor, who will become the eleventh incarnation of the Time Lord when David Tennant leaves the show, recently told John Barrowman that he’s a huge fan of the Captain.

“I like [Smith],” Barrowman said during a recent radio interview on Steve Wright In The Afternoon. “I was doing publicity at the BBC and he was also coming in to do stuff himself. We sat down and had a conversation, he seems like a really nice guy and he’s really up for it. I think he’ll do really, really well.”

He added: “He said: ‘One thing John, I’d really love it if Captain Jack and my Doctor cross paths’. I said: ‘Well, we have to leave that up to the writers’. Who knows?”

No comments: